NCS Sales Administrator
Start date: Immediate Start
Location: Epsom, Surrey
The Challenge is a national charity that was founded in 2009. Our mission is to connect and inspire people to strengthen their communities. We bring together local people across all generations, ethnic groups and incomes to build a stronger society.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast moving, rapidly growing organisation, working with young people and local communities across the country.
The Challenge is looking for Sales Administrators to join a leading youth and integration charity. You will be involved in a fast-paced Sales Team supporting the recruitment of young people on to the National Citizen Service (NCS). NCS is a government backed programme that helps young people (age 15-17) build skills for work, life and transition into adulthood. The role is a short term, paid position within one of the fastest growing charities in the UK.
- Administrative duties to support sales and sign up processes including data checking, data entry and external communications
- Build and foster relationships with a wide range of audiences particularly through telecommunications
- Make outbound calls to young people and their parents or guardians to support recruitment and retention of participants
- Processing and checking initial applications
- Assisting the sales team with photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Work towards targets, supporting the sales team in the conversion of applicants from initial interest to complete sign up
Looking for candidates with:
- Exemplary telephone manner with excellent speaking and listening skills
- Experience in using computer applications such as Microsoft Office and email
- Experience of working in an administrative position
- Ability to communicate and engage with young people aged 15-17 and their parents/guardians
- Attention to detail
- A strong work ethic, excellent time management skills and motivated to work towards targets
- Able to work collaboratively within a team
- Interest and enthusiasm in the youth sector
- Telesales experience
- CRM experience, ideally Salesforce
- A dynamic and challenging place of work
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities for exceptional candidates to move in to a permanent role
- Guaranteed interview for an NCS seasonal role
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK or have a valid visa or work permit for a minimum of 6 months at the time of application will be considered for this role.