- Associate Manager – Customer Services (London)
- Assistant Account Manager (Birmingham/Warwickshire)
- NCS Training Coordinator (Birmingham)
- NCS Training Coordinator (Manchester)
- Recruitment Associate (Reading)
- Sales Associate (Reading)
- NCS Sales Delivery Associate (Reading)
- Staffing Associate (London)
- Brand Marketing Manager (London)
- Field Sales Manager (London)
- NCS Outreach Sales Associate (Manchester)
- Complaints case handler – Customer Services (London)
- Inclusion Recruitment Associate (London)
- Digital Change Manager (London)
- Senior F,P&A Analyst/F,P&A Lead (London)
- NCS Sales Associate (London)
- NCS Assistant Account Manager (Leeds)
- NCS Sales Associate (London)
- Recruitment Associate (London)
- Systems Associate (London)
- Regional HR Advisor (Manchester)
- Service Line Manager (Contact Centre) – Customer Services (London)
- NCS Sales Delivery Associate (London)
- Sales Associate – Summer Delivery (Leeds)
- NCS Sales Delivery Associate (Surrey)
- Calling Team Agent (London)
- Calling Team Leader (London)
- NCS Programme Logistics Administrator (London)
- Delivery Senior Programme Manager (NCS) (Birmingham)
Why join us
The Challenge is the UK’s leading charity for building a more integrated society.
Employing over 700 staff across London, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Reading, Epsom and Birmingham, we work on a local and national level to bring together people of all ages, ethnicities and walks of life. We recognise that people are key to our success and look for diverse staff who are determined to make a difference.
We are the largest provider of NCS (National Citizen Service), a government-funded programme that brings 15-17 year olds from different backgrounds together for adventure activities, skills learning, and news friendships. We also run HeadStart, a programme that offers young people free training and guaranteed job interviews in exchange for eight hours of volunteering in their local community.
We truly believe that stronger, more trusting communities are at the heart of successful, thriving societies, and that we all have a part to play in building them.
Find your next role with us
Choosing a career at The Challenge means you will join an organisation that supports your development and allows you take part in interesting and rewarding work. We help employees achieve their goals and realise their potential by offering a range of learning and development opportunities for differing levels of experience and abilities.
We also offer fantastic benefits such as a SimplyHealth cash back plan, Ride 2 work scheme, pension, childcare vouchers and life insurance.
Discover our latest vacancies below, or meet some of our employees to find out more about what it’s like to work for us.
The success of our NCS programme depends heavily on our seasonal staff members, who work with our young people to motivate, lead and inspire them. We offer a mix of residential, non-residential and community-based roles, as well as a handful of in house roles throughout the summer and half term programmes, providing the perfect opportunity for you to top up your income over the holidays.
Roles range from four days to four months, and most have the flexibility to fit in with your availability. Full details of our summer programme and the jobs available can be found at ncs.the-challenge.org/jobs.
Careers with our partners
Applicant and employee privacy notice
Find out how we will look after your personal information as an applicant or employee of The Challenge here.
The Challenge Gender Pay Gap report for 2017/18
Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is vitally important to us and gender equality is a key part of this. We have published our report into the gender pay gap and welcome the insights from it.