Administrator (Customer Journey Support) – Customer Services
|Start date: April 2019
Location: Waterloo, London
Salary: £19,000 per annum pro rata
Contract: This is a fixed term role for 6 months until September 2019.
|Shifts: The role requires some shift work including weekend working and evenings.|
Our vision is a more integrated society where there is understanding and appreciation of each other’s differences. As an equal opportunities employer, our aim is to have a diverse workforce to reflect the communities we work in. We are also the largest provider of the National Citizen Service (NCS). We are proud to offer an attractive benefits package to eligible employees, e.g. contributory pension, an additional day off for volunteering, Simplyhealth cash plan, Ride 2 Work, childcare vouchers, season ticket travel card loan, etc.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Customer Journey Support team, in the Customer Services department. Our team works closely with other departments, handling enquiries and processing their requests to ensure a smooth customer journey for all of our NCS applicants. We use systems including Salesforce CRM and Google Suite to complete a variety of tasks (including and not limited to: testing and sending mass communications via email, post and SMS and processing data requests through our Salesforce system). The successful candidate will report to the associate manager and will work in a fast paced environment, with a focus on customer experience and an expectation to meet both quantity and quality targets.
Skills, experience or behaviours
- Ability to perform a variety and high volume of administration tasks to a consistently high quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM or a similar system/database
- Enthusiasm for, and commitment to our mission and values
Please send your CV and a one-page cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com, adding the job title “Administrator (Customer Journey Support)” in the subject of your email. (No agencies).
- The Challenge is committed to safeguarding and protecting the young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our programmes. We expect all staff and post holders to share this commitment to safeguarding by ensuring compliance with our policies and practices.
- The Challenge Network (The Challenge) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our privacy notice can be found here:
https://the-challenge.org/careers. This describes how we collect and use personal information about you prior to, during and after your working relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any subsequent data protection legislation in force from time-to-time.
- Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK or have a valid visa or work permit for a minimum of 6 months at the time of application will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive a multitude of applications. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.