Inclusion and Support Services Administrator – Customer Services
|Start date: 04/02/2019
Location: London and Manchester
Salary: £19,000 (London) £17,500 (Manchester)
|Shifts: 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday, working times between 9am and 6pm. Later shifts applicable during delivery times.|
|Contract: 1 permanent and 2 temporary (5 months) in London, 1 permanent in Manchester|
Our vision is a more integrated society where there is understanding and appreciation of each other’s differences. As an equal opportunities employer, our aim is to have a diverse workforce to reflect the communities we work in. We are also the largest provider of the National Citizen Service (NCS). We are proud to offer an attractive benefits package to eligible employees, e.g. contributory pension, an additional day off for volunteering, Simplyhealth cash plan, Ride 2 Work, childcare vouchers, season ticket travel card loan, etc.
About the role
We are looking for an individual to join our Inclusion and Support Services (ISS) team, in the Customer Services department, processing applications and managing the allocation of young people with additional support needs to appropriate NCS programmes. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing medical and support information of young people;
- Contacting external partners to ensure reasonable adjustments have been put in place;
- Responding to internal and external queries;
- Summarising documents and ensuring any risk identified is highlighted to managers;
- Using Salesforce (CRM) to manage applications and issues check.
The successful candidate will report to ISS associate managers and will have the following;
Skills, experience or behaviours
- High levels of attention to detail whilst handling a high quantity of work
- Exceptional customer service skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work to quality and quantity targets
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Being calm under pressure and remaining assertive
- Enthusiasm for, and commitment to our mission and values
- Using IT systems including Salesforce CRM (desirable)
- Understanding and awareness of disability and additional support needs or other factors affecting young people (desirable)
Please send your CV and a one-page cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com by 20th January 2019, adding ‘ISS administrator’ in the subject of your email. (No agencies).
- The Challenge is committed to safeguarding and protecting the young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our programmes. We expect all staff and post holders to share this commitment to safeguarding by ensuring compliance with our policies and practices.
- The Challenge Network (The Challenge) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our privacy notice can be found here:
https://the-challenge.org/careers. This describes how we collect and use personal information about you prior to, during and after your working relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any subsequent data protection legislation in force from time-to-time.
- Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK or have a valid visa or work permit for a minimum of 6 months at the time of application will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive a multitude of applications. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.