Inclusion calling team agent – Customer Services
|Start date: 14th January 2019
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Salary: £17,500 depending on experience
Contract: Full Time, Fixed Term (6-month, 4.5 month, and 2.5 month contracts available)
|Shifts: 09:00-17:00 or 11:00-19:00 Monday to Friday. This role regularly requires weekend working between 10:00 – 18:00.|
Our vision is a more integrated society where there is understanding and appreciation of each other’s differences. As an equal opportunities employer, our aim is to have a diverse workforce to reflect the communities we work in. We are also the largest provider of the National Citizen Service (NCS). We are proud to offer an attractive benefits package to eligible employees, e.g. contributory pension,an additional day off for volunteering, Simplyhealth cash plan, Ride 2 Work, childcare vouchers, season ticket travel card loan, etc.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our Inclusion Calling Centre, in the Customer Services department. Our team make outbound calls to and handle inbound calls from parents, guardians, and other professionals, to follow up on the medical and support information provided as part of a young person’s application to NCS. The purpose of the calls is to gather the information we need for a young person to safely take part in NCS. The successful candidate will report to the Inclusion Calling Centre Team Leaders and will work in a fast paced environment, with a focus on customer experience and an expectation to meet both quantity and quality targets.
Skills and experience
- Ability to self-motivate and remain calm under pressure
- Experience of regularly meeting or exceeding targets and KPIs
- Customer service experience, preferably over the phone
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for, and commitment to our mission and values
- Experience of working with young people with additional needs (desirable)
- Experience with our CRM: Salesforce, and telephony system: Natterbox (desirable)
Please send your CV and a one-page cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org, adding the job title in the subject of your email. (No agencies).
- The Challenge is committed to safeguarding and protecting the young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our programmes. We expect all staff and post holders to share this commitment to safeguarding by ensuring compliance with our policies and practices.
- The Challenge is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our privacy notice can be found here: https://the-challenge.org/careers. This describes how we collect and use personal information about you prior to, during and after your working relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any subsequent data protection legislation in force from time-to-time.
- Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK or have a valid visa or work permit for a minimum of 6 months at the time of application will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive a multitude of applications. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.
Apply as early as possible as we will stop recruiting as soon as all positions are filled!